Thursday, April 03, 2008

blog redesign

Decided to change the layout of my blog. It's pretty simple... I think it's alright.

The hecticness of uni has officially started now... I've already handed in my first assignment, and got one due today (which I've already done thankfully). I'll have to be working constantly from now on. Although it is nice to be able to take a break and blog and surf the internet... something I've learned from my "stress and anxiety" course (as long as I don't blog/surf for too long).

URGENT things to do:
-get C's 21st speech on paper
-write birthday cards
-read the 6 journal articles on 'music for the hearing impaired' that I downloaded
-skim read the 3 books that I borrowed from the library on 'music for the hearing impaired'
-write my proposal for the ethics assignment
-compose the bibliography for ethics

not so urgent things to do:
-go fabric shopping
-learn advanced origami from youtube
-embroider a cushion
-read frankie magazine
-surf myspace for indie music
-crochet a soft toy

From Car-O-Line

p.s: I've been looking at myspace music sites and have found some pretty cool artists... so in a future blog I'm going to give my list of musicians you should check out (much like my last blog on craft websites)

No comments: