Saturday, November 03, 2007

i am alive

please forgive me for neglecting you - my beautiful blog. I do still love you. Although I didn't realise that I still loved you. It was only until I commented back on my post 2 posts ago that my excitement of blogging and it's usefulness in procrastination was revitalised in my mind. Oh and I can write really long sentences which make no sense to anyone but me and my blog will love me for it. oh what a wonderful blog.

so....

yesterday was my last day at uni for the year! (officially... I still have to trek in next friday to hand in an assignment). So I can waste time now! or maybe not quite yet. Gotta write this essay first... but then it'll be holidays. YAY!!! Here are my holiday plans:

-make a bag
-make a dress/skirt
-finish reading "disciplines of a godly woman"
-finish reading "nothing in my hand I bring"
-read either "knowing God" or "decision making and the will of God" (or both... depending on how reading excited I get)
-finish reading my "Bible in a year" (which I was supposed to finish last year... I'm halfway through december at the moment)
-hang out with Rob
-get into a good sleep pattern
-clean my room
-get a filing cabinet for my bountiful amounts of teaching resources
-cut pizzas
-drink tea
-have a bbq
-meet with friends
-go away with friends
-go away with family
-blog about everything

So there you have it.... my "Holiday Blogging" series. Hope you will get excited about it.

I'll also be going to Bourke for this school visit thing.. so I should blog about that too. And there is also NTE (definitely blog-worthy).

From Car-O-Line

p.s: Elsie... this blog was for you :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog was for me?? aww....

Decision making and the will of God sounds interesting.

Hey, Gary Y will be back in Bourke for a short while. You should see if he's there when you're there - maybe you can get a tour or something!!! But stay indoors once the sun sets...