Sunday, June 03, 2007

Uni over!!!

I have no more uni work to do, except for one assignment - which I'm not counting as an assignment because I'm looking forward to doing it - it's fun (it's an orchestral arrangement).
[while typing the above... I accidentally swallowed a spearmint eclipse mint. Should I take another one???]

Tomorrow I start on prac. So I wont be at uni for a long time. It's kinda sad that I'll be missing the last week of uni. I feel like I haven't said a proper goodbye to my uni friends. Luckily for me I'll see most of them not too far away at MYC!!! I'm super excited about MYC. I'm feeling the need for a bit of guidance... especially since Elsie gave me a 5 year plan to write up.

Anyways... back to prac. I visited the school and now I'm really excited about teaching there. It's a boys school so I'm sure many weird and funny things will happen and that I'll learn a lot of stuff. The music teachers there are very nice. Friendly too. [hmmm... does nice assume friendly???]

I'm excited about the holidays... I'm going to go craft crazy! I have patterns printed out already... just need to get fabric. I'm going to make lots of cushions and plus toys. I've talked about my germs before... I want to make things like my germs... but maybe I'll make animals. You have to check out this cool site... so cute!!! (to see more go here)

Well... gives you enough stuff to browse over and comment about. I'll end here [p.s: I did decide to have another mint]

From Car-O-Line

[don't worry Doug... my games blog is coming!!! - you may have to keep on bugging me though]

2 comments:

Jess Joseph said...

Hey Caroline!

Came across you blog. I've always wanted to learn to do crazy craft like those. I used to hav ethe time to learn.. I really enjoy doing stuff with my hands.
I'm very impressed you know how to make bags & plush toys!

psychodougie said...

BUG

tho i did come across this one site that's good for non-gamey nerds like me:
http://ce.byu.edu/yp/youthconf/games/

nothin fancy but better than 1hr rock/paper/scissors every nite!