Thursday, August 24, 2006

the future for a 19 year old...

28/8:
-Motivation Essay due
-Post-natal pregnancy exercise presentation

30/8:
-Motivation Presentation

1/9:
-Aural transcription due
-Harmony analysis due
-I turn 20

3/9:
-Creative thinking report due

4/9:
-Concepts of physical fitness and health exam
-Keyboard journal due

5/9:
-Orchestra concert

8/9-10/9:
-Katoomba Women's Convention

11/9:
-Keyboard test


my last days of being a teenager... and I can't enjoy them. being 20 sounds drab.

From Car-O-Line

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I did Concepts of Physical Fitness and Health as a GenEd too!

Pete said...

Hi, Elsie linked to your blog, so I guess I should say hello.

Being 20 isn't too bad...

Being 22 on the other hand... well, that is best left to discover later.