Thursday, May 18, 2006

winter is cool

yeah everything is cool now... well at least I'm cool... I just hope the other people are cool.

I just realised that I look heaps like an elf in my profile picture. I think that's cool! I could be like Arwen from the Lord of the Rings!

so what else has been up in my life...
-I actually wrote more words than I need to for my concert review... I'm usually under the limit for all types of written tasks.
-my orchestra concert sucked. Went to another concert today. Was much MUCH better! :)
-I have a stack of work which is due next week... I should really start it now... but that hasn't really happened.
-Saturday is MA07 training day. Exciting! I get to see all my old brothers and sisters!
-my money has left me.
-I can listen to normal music now! But normal music sucks!
-my bed is messy, shock! horror!

From Car-O-Line


a photo that Phil took of me when we went up to the blue mountains.

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

I just want to say - that photo is awesome!

wicked..

Jen