Sunday, May 21, 2006

HIGH!!!

Yesterday was like one of the best days ever:

I walked to church in the morning for the maitland alive training day which went from 10-3. I met lots of people and got to catch up with sister susie, ivan and brother dan. I also decided to be part of the SOLID (searching out light in darkness) group. I'm excited about it.

Then after the meeting we just sat in the church for an hour and chatted and discussed the prospects of doing something.

so then at 4 we went to jonny's place and played card games and teken and talked and laughed till 6.30. Then me and cler came back to my place for dinner.

then at 8 Euge and Dan picked me and cler up and we went to coffee in beecroft. it was ok. We had a very funny conversation. poor dan... It was like 20 questions again. so much fun.

then we went to euges's house. me and cler semi-napped on the bed while euge and dan danced to classic 80s rock ballads. it was so funny!!! euge and dan together is a funny combination. me and cler laughed so much. the 4 of us made plans for future events... but we are gonna keep that secret for now.

then dan drove me and cler back to my place for my 11pm curfew. we got home on time so mum was very happy. so that means that next time i can come back later! :)
me and cler bagged out dan's bad driving and enjoyed his singing.

yeah... so i'm on a high. me and cler jumped into bed practically straight away and just chatted... and wrote in diaries... and chatted... and laughed... and giggled... and talked. everything is back to normal... and it feels good!

today was cool too. lots of church and a picnic and food... i should be sleeping now tho... i think i'm getting a cold.

from Car-O-Line

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, everything is back to normal.. hehe, yay!! =D

and since u wont reveal our future plans.. i shall endeavour not to either. =P hold out for it everyone.. its gonna be worth it ;)

Martyn said...

Hey there,
I have no idea who you are, and we've never met, but I came across this post about SOLID. I started SOLID on Newcastle Alive and came up with the name for the section. I was quite amused to find that it now is an acronym!!

Given that Christians tend to gravitate toward acronyms, I deliberately just made it a word - kind of a play on the fact that the younger teenage section is called ROCK (yes, it stands for Reaching Out to Christ's Kids =P).

That's pretty funny that it's now an acronym. Oh this beast I have created! haha =)