Sunday, February 05, 2006

days gone past

haven't blogged in a while.

hmmm i have to check my calendar to see what i've been doing lately...

31/1/06 - went to botanical gardens with cler... very fun... we walked around the whole place... and also visited Dan at the lindt shop in martin place... that was tasty. Then we went back to the gardens and me and cler walked around the whole place (opps already said that) and then we found a bench and talked for a while. nice time. we also took lots of funny photos on her phone.


next few days: me and mum did heaps of shopping for my dad's 60th party... the shopping was very tiring.

yesterday: had my dad's 60th birthday party. It was quite fun. Cler came too and we all ate heaps of bbq food and nice salads and talked and did puzzle and talked and listened to music and played nintendogs and talked on net and talked. There were 3 cakes! so tasty man!


today: church... nap time... switch meeting... dinner... blog now! (i've updated all my blogs! go check it out!)

from Car-O-Line

No comments: