Sunday, June 26, 2005

Can you handle the coolness of this entry?

Hey there all!
I'm having a study break at the moment because I don't like study and I'm bored.
Well lots of exciting stuff has been happening. I finished my 3 weeks of prac teaching last friday! I'm gonna miss all those girls. They are all so cute and funny. There was this one girl called Caroline who I will never forget, not just because her name is the same as mine but she was so sweet! I also got my P's on friday! I'm very happy. I've already driven to places by myself. I'm glad I have my P's now because that means I will probably be able to stay at parties longer because I won't need my parents to pick me up.
I've decided to write a cool bible verse in each of my blogs now... just because I've found all these really cool verses. Here is the first one, it's also my favourite bible verse:
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
-Deuteronomy 7:9 (NIV).
Isn't that such a cool verse. Even though it was written so long ago, we can see how it is true today. Well that's all from me!
From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

I read that verse like yesterday! How cool!

COngratulations on your P's...

YaY for conference soon!

j