Thursday, January 17, 2008

a new project (and a short blog)

well... so much has been going on recently. I've been enjoying myself... that is all you need to know. (also... I can't be bothered to write everything that's been happening... and I can't really remember either).
so... yesterday I went to Ikea and bought one of those artist's dummies (because it was cheap, and I've always thought they were pretty cool). so here is my new project...
change the pose of the dummy (which will now be referred to as bertie - because it was the first thing that came into my head when I was thinking of names) highly frequently (hopefully daily, but I doubt that), take a picture and post it on my blog. if all goes well... I may even set up a new blog dedicated to bertie and his many postures.

the first pose!!!

From Car-O-Line

No comments: