Monday, October 31, 2005

KYLC 06

Are you a youth leader? Or are thinking of becoming a youth leader? KYLC is a fantastic conference which equips leaders with skills for ministry to young people. Get training in practical ministry skills, investigate contemporary issues in youth leadership, share with others working in youth ministry and get a better understanding of the bible. It's a fantastic week away with other Christians. If you want more info... ask me! (you need to be 17+ to go, the cost is $210 for a whole week) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Car-o-line...Wow! While I was searching for info on bonsai plant I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bonsai plant. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about bonsai plant.