Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Over Stress

I had my music literature test yesterday. Thank God thats over! So now I'm not as stressed, which is kinda bad, but also good because I'm actually practicing my violin and doing work for other subjects. Quick plug:
SPONSER ME! For the Malcolm Sargent Music-a-thon. Help me raise lots of money for kids with cancer. I'm hoping to do about 25 hrs so you can either pay per hour or just one big sum. Msg me!
Don't you reckon that old school games (SNES especially) were so classic! Like who can forget Street fighter 2? That was a cool game. I'm a girl and even I can play it. If any of you have a sudden urge to play it... I have it at my house. OOOoooOOO!!! I'm excited now.
I've got some more music recommendations for you today: Listen to Chopin Ballade No. 1 in G minor. This one is so pretty. And also... if you are into rich violin tones, listen to Bach Partita for unaccompanied violin in D minor.
Hmmm what else can I say?
Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

how much did i sponsor you for?? i can pay you sunday...

xxj