Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Stressful stuff

hey there... I went to the USYD and UTS info days today and now I'm feeling much better about what I want to do. I actually asked questions this time and have more of an idea of what to do this year. Here are my preferences:

1
Bachelor of Education in Primary Education at University of Technology, Sydney
2
Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Education at University of New South Wales
3
Bachelor of Arts/Diploma of Education at Macquarie University
4
Bachelor of Health Science (Hearing & Speech) at University of Sydney
5
Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences at Macquarie University
6
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) at University of Sydney
7
Bachelor of Health Sciences at University of Sydney

It's all in God's hands.
From Car-O-Line
p.s: just incase you didn't get the drift, I'm heading towards primary education and then some sort of health science

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

indeed it is all in God's hands, and he will lead you where he wants you to be. I have to keep reminding myself of that, and I find it incredibly encouraging to see that no matter what I do he is in control and knows the plan for my life, and yours too.
Thanks for dinner last night! and see you soon!
XoX
jen